|Travel Subsidy Available|
|Relational Leadership - developing self and leading others|
CQ Hotel, Upper Cuba Street, Wellington
4th Oct to 6th Oct
Director(s): Trevor Jeffries Fiona White Jason Ataera Toby Stokes Sarah Valentine
|Costs and Accommodation Details:|
|Earlybird Fee*||Full Fee||Accommodation|
|Liveout||$ 312.00||$ 412.00|
|Live-in: Twin Share (3*)||$ 462.00||$ 562.00||CQ Hotel|
|Live-in: Twin Share (4*)||$ 520.00||$ 620.00||CQ Hotel|
|Live-in: Single (3*)||$ 572.00||$ 672.00||CQ Hotel|
|Live-in: Single (4*)||$ 686.00||$ 786.00||CQ Hotel|
|NOTE: Earlybird Fee applies if fee is paid by 25th Aug 2017, otherwise Full Fees apply |
Registrations for this course close 8th Sep 2017
|A TRCC course for current and aspiring AP/DPs in Primary and Intermediate schools.|
|This course will offer you an opportunity to focus on and develop your understanding of:|
Coaching, Counselling, Training and Mentoring
- What are Coaching, Counselling, Training and Mentoring?
- Understanding the differences and when to use each of them
- How can these be used best to build teacher capacity?
- Why collaborate?
- Theories of collaboration
- Leading collaboration
- Leading through collaboration
Professional Wellbeing / Hauora
- Wellbeing focused around YOU, your staff, your organisation and your school community
- Why focus on Wellbeing?
- What is Wellbeing in education?
- What are schools already doing around Wellbeing?
Accommodation, as part of live in costs noted here for the nights of 4th and 5th of October.This is on site at the (Comfort Quality) CQ Hotel. Comfort rooms are 3 star, Quality rooms are 4 star. Course fee includes course, daytime catering and accommodation (if live in fee chosen).
Travel subsidy available, as per our travel policy, please see 'free travel' menu item for details, for the first 35 paid registrations to this national course.
|< Back to course list||